Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Ms Curly makes me twirly and whirly!

Ms Curlypops recently had a naming competition, in which Miss 2 was awarded a consolation prize! To our extreme delight, a parcel came today from Curly land, containing THREE packages!

Both the kids pounced on their beautifully made, fully lined drawstring bags, ("awesome - dinosaurs and on the in as well!" exclaimed the boy child). Upon discovering they contained chocolates ("even better" said Master 6).


Miss 2 has placed hers in her handbag collection, and keeps looking inside and giggling!

I was so touched that both kids had received something! Thank you!

Then I opened mine. THE most beautiful, fully reversible apron (why don't you have an etsy store Cam?!)


Everything from the fabrics, the binding, the stitching, and the chocolate in the pocket! (Maybe it's a chocket?!) It's just beautiful, and screams ME!

Thanks! Our first pressie from the blogging fairies!! Must enter more competitions!!

j

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Chocket good word that one. I could do with some chockets on my clothes.

CurlyPops said...

I'm so happy that you liked it! It's so much fun making gifts for lovely bloggy peeps and littlies....

Denise said...

Oh wow, they are gorgeous! That apron has the most stunning fabrics!

Karin said...

Well golly, I'm going to have to get onto this entering competitions thing - that was an awesome win!! Chockets..... hee hee!!

Thank you for visiting my blog.