Thursday, 14 August 2008

200th post - and an award!

Thanks so mmuch to Steph from Bernice Bobs Her Hair, Shabby Chicken, Stitchy Britches and Blog Portion, (have I forgotten any??!) for this little award - my first in blog-land!

I will pass this on to the following lovelies that I feel always have something good to share:

Leni and Rose
Kootoyoo
The Small Stuff
RicRac
Consumption Rebellion
Hoppo Bumpo
A Little Bit Crafty

What a lovely way to round out 200 posts!!

j

10 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Congratulations! Well deserved. I'm now off to check a couple of those links that I don't know.

Caffeine Faerie said...

Congratulations on your 200-up. May there be many more to go!

Ali said...

congrats on your blog award and your 200th!

m1k1 said...

How sweet of you to think of me.

Liesl said...

Great work on making it to 200 posts - that's a lot of writing, that's for sure. Here's to the next 200!

And thank you so much for the award - that's very kind!

Michelle said...

Congrats on 200! And thanks for the award!!! Woo hoo!!

Eilleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Truly well deserved. I love love reading your blog.

and awww thank you for passing it on to me to me too!

Gail said...

Congratulations!
I thought of you at a visit to the museum yesterday .... took a photo of a vintage hankie display... will post it for you :)

Kirsty said...

Awww thanks Jess - that's really sweet of you & congrats on the 200 posts.

Bec said...

Oh Jess, I can't believe I have only just seen this!! I'm so sorry - I feel like I'm still catching up on things after taking my bloggy break. So ANYWAY I came into your blog to say THANK-YOU for the absolutely wonderful package I received from you today, but it seems I also have another big thank-you for this award!!! Sheesh, I feel so undeserving!!!!!!
I will take photos of the lovely items you sent me and will blog them (and the award) in the next few days. Once again, thank-you so much for your amazing generosity, and a big congratulations on your 200th post! XXX Bec